We carry out a diagnosis of the current situation of the estate, in the agronomic, economic and personnel fields, identifying the possibilities, problems and limitations we coud find. Together, with the people involved in the operation, we define the main objectives of the project. This work will serve as a basis for the development and direction of the project..
- People involved and level of decision of each one.
- Economic, social and environmental concerns of each team member.
- General medium and long term objectives of the project (vision).
- General diagnosis of the operation.
- Diagnosis of the existing machinery at the operation.
- Diagnosis of the soils, crops and animals present on the holding.
- Diagnosis of farm resources.
- Study of existing and future markets and customers.
- Assessment of the confluence of the previous points in relation to the vision.